Sky HD Recording....Tearing my hair out!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Afternoon All....the "experts" at Sky can't help me so hoping you guys can!!! Scenario:

I live in a flat which is wired for Sky + i.e. twin feeds and, with the old epg, had absolutely no problem recording simultaneous programmes, never lost a signal etc.

Since the new epg i constantly have the following problems:

Single Feed Mode OFF - only one signal registered by box, cannot view sky sports/movies etc - message is error 28 - no satellite signal being received

Single Feed Mode ON (which i assume i shouldn't need as i have twin feeds?) - registers two signals, (Anytime still available if i need it) but if, for example i record a programme on sky sports, cant view sky movies as "no satellite signal", same error code.

These problems result in many programmes failing to record. Last night was watching Fringe which should have recorded but didnt start even though was on correct channel.......help!!!!!!

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
If you have the sky insurance policy there should be know problem, if they can't fix it, whilst on the phone, they will arranage an engineer to call and sort it out but if you are on a community system, then you need to find out if it is covered on their insurance.

A

Anonymous

Sky HD is having a few issues with drop outs of signal and other ones, so get on the phone to them and get them round to sort it.

They might be able to sort the box out, but sending various bits of code to it.

A

Anonymous

I'm new to this forum so ill just start by saying hello all I'm getting sky hd next Saturday. I'm an existing customer for many years now. and as far as I'm awere they should send an engineer to sort out your problem if not try saying I'm going to have to leave sky and see how quick they come and sort it out. my hifi cyrus 8vs2 cyrus cdp 6s power cables copper line alphas 4. copper line alpha mains 8 hub cyrus interconnect qed reference silver spiral. bowers wilkins dm 603 series 2 technics 1210mk2 turntable cyrus bi wire 3metr pair. atlas 4mm plugs. sony 40 lcd tv. sony dvd recorder/ hdd. xbox 360.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts