Sky Anytime+ set up

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I have a 1TB Sky+HD box and Talktalk broadband along with the potential to have Anytime+ on my Sky box - the only problems are that my router is in another room and I don't want to trail ethernet cables, I also don't want to spend £60 on Sky's wireless connector box.
What options do I have? would a homeplug work? or are there any other wireless options??

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I kept complaining,i have the full package and saw no reason why i should pay...kept asking to talk to a manager.....eventialy a very nice lady agreed,and the wirless box was sent out :)

A

Anonymous

Yes homeplugs work very well. I have the same set up and the home plugs do the trick. Can't remember the brand but they were the top rated on Amazon. Approx £35 per pair

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I'm looking at this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-PA411-AV500-Powerline-Adapter/dp/B0084Y9N3O/ref=dp_return_2?ie=UTF8&n=340831031&s=computers as a fix for a couple of issues. Firstly it should allow me to connect my Sky HD box to receive Sky Anytime+ material, secondly, I'm looking to connect an old pc in my kids room upstairs (pc doesn't have wifi card inbuilt), so will this allow me to just plug this in to an electrical socket and use an ethernet cable from plug to pc to connect to internet via network??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts