Silly WHF naming convention

jerry klinger

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
This could be this forum's most tedious (or shortest) thread, but I'd just like to say that here I am, with the sun blasting through the window in flaming June (remember the film 'Hot Enough For June'? - it is), approaching the summer solstice, with the first Test and the beginning of the World Cup upon us, strawberries ripening in the garden, young ladies with not much on wafting down the street, summer music on the radio......... and you're asking us to buy SEPTEMBER's WHF!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's Friday 13th, I have a new puppy and I had to hide my cables, DAC, AVR. Can't listen to music so I have to do some yard work (annoying sprinkler system needed fixing).

What a horrible day!

24awdcm.jpg

fy0b9w.jpg

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's a pup I adopted from the street. My aunt's neighbourhood got a litter of 7 pups and I grabbed this lucky pooch. He will live like a king, but for now he is just the king's pi55boy.

Off with the carpets...

namefail

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
It's a pup I adopted from the street. My aunt's neighbourhood got a litter of 7 pups and I grabbed this lucky pooch. He will live like a king, but for now he is just the king's pi55boy.

Off with the carpets...

Keep an eye on your sausages, let’s have a naming competition like in the old Blue Peter days.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
He still eats mush food, 2 months old. The pepperoni is mine!

pepperoni-pizza-slice-5.jpg

The dad may as well be someone's Akita Inu from the neighbourhood. The mom is black and larger breed, the rest of the pups all came out black.

I'm still discrete about his origin. I'll wait till he turns 16 to tell him that I am not his real father.

Hi Vlad, thanks for sharing the sunshine in your life. The dog looks super, and your garden amazing. Where are you, because it looks like the Alps or something? (don't say if you'd rather not)

@ Jerry, yes it is barmy, isn't it, but most mags are the same, as I think they believe it gives a longer shelf life at airports and sations. Trouble is regular High Street shops remove the old editions, even (especially) when you are trying to get a copy you missed, which is one reason I'm subscribing again. But, after thinking about it, you are surely looking at the ad below the forum, and that's been wrong for ages. The August issue is out on 2 July, which isn't so daft!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
jerry klinger said:
This could be this forum's most tedious (or shortest) thread, but I'd just like to say that here I am, with the sun blasting through the window in flaming June (remember the film 'Hot Enough For June'? - it is), approaching the summer solstice, with the first Test and the beginning of the World Cup upon us, strawberries ripening in the garden, young ladies with not much on wafting down the street, summer music on the radio......... and you're asking us to buy SEPTEMBER's WHF!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I guess the next issue will be telling us to ditch our (by then) totally obsolete 'World Cup' TVs and buy Commonwealth Games or Halloween or Christmas TVs instead.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
Vladimir said:
I live in a mountain settlement St. Athanasius, Pelister in Macedonia that used to be all weekend villas between two villages but since it's near the city most of us decided to live here instead. Great air, beautiful nature (its a national park), lakes, ski centers etc. and no traffic, no inner city madness. In addition to us locals, we have few neighbours from Sweden, USA, Austria and France, unfortunatly no fellow audiophiles.

my son and daughter holidayed in Macedonia last year. They loved it and keep telling us we should visit.

TRENDING THREADS