Shuffle driving me mental!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Got an i-pod and now the i-phone4 never used shuffle, hate it, i like to listen to albums from the begining, not in a random order. Anyway dont know if ive changed something in settings on the pc(i-tunes) or on the phone, but it constantly shuffles the album im listening to. If after the first song on an album it shuffles i the hit the shuffle button i asumed i would be toggling it on or off but it just keeps shuffling, any ideas anyone? Please

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I thought if you pressed Shuffle, it will shuffle the songs (so if you keep on pressing Shuffle, it will carry on shuffling). If you don't want it to, just press stop, then press play on the first song of the album and it should then just play them in order. That's how it works on my 3GS at any rate - since it's essentially the same software I can't imagine it's different on the iPhone 4.

A

Anonymous

There's a setting for "shake to shuffle" which causes it to shuffle if you're moving around, I had it on at first and had to turn it off after the songs kept changing while running with my phone, maybe it's that?

A

Anonymous

Thats exactly what i thought and thats how it works with my i-pod nano, but no matter whether i dont press shuffle or do press shuffle it does it anyway. I had a look at the shake to shuffle function but that was off anyway so thats not the issue either. Im at a loss as to what i should do next. Any thoughts?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts