Should I update my Bose Lifestyle 25 Mk II

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My System consists of a Panasonic TH42PZ80b TV, Panasonic BDP 35 Blueray Player, Bose Lifestyle 25 MK II (recently had software updates by Bose), Sky + (soon to be Sky HD), Wii, PS2 and a Mitsubishi basic DLP Projector. I keep thinking about replacing the Bose as it is approx 8 or 9 years old and think that the sound quality can NOW be improved by cheaper equipment but like the compact speakers. Most AV amps around the £400 to £500 price mark (Onkyo, Denon and Yamaha) seem to have good reviews but how would they compare to the Bose and how would they work with my Bose Speakers?

Ideally I would like an amp with 2 HDMI outputs so when I upgrade my projector I'm ready in the amp department

I like the Bose equipment and their Customer Support surpassed my expectations, but I can not justify a few thousand for the current equivilant

I don't won't to spend more than £1000 on an amp as at present I'm not getting the time to sit down and watch films etc.

Any thoughts?

John

idc

Hi LaneEndsPub. As soon as you put Bose in the tilte you have sadly put people off reading this thread. Bose is not popular on hifi forums.
emotion-6.gif
You may get more hits if you change it to 'Help please to upgrade home cinema speakers'.

TRENDING THREADS