SHOULD I ...DAVIS10?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi every body after months of searching it seem i finaly found a new house to move in , all good then ...i got space in the bedroom for the hi-fi but the living roon is tyny tyny at 3m x 3m and and i really desire a 5.1 .at the moment i have a bose 2.1 sistem hoked to a samsung surround amp and samsung 32" lcd so should i sell the amp and speakers for a smaller all in one unit ( sony davis10?) or should i gust sell the speakers and get a small 5.1 speaker pakage bare in mind i own a ps3 wich i use for both games and movies .apreciate any help or comment .Hi Andrew ,Thaiman,Clare .....

A

Anonymous

whydon't you look at some "cheap" seperates? could just about do it for Sony money. much better performance than a compromised one box system. they are simply not capable for true hc sound. ok for someone with no idea who wanders into currys etal, but not for serious use. richer sounds might be a good port of call. might not look as fancy but will give you much better performace.

A

Anonymous

by the way, what did happen to that band Metallica? were quite promising when i was a kid in the 80's till they sold out to mtv!! UP THE IRONS!!! never sold out!! and kept their integrity

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
I'd go for the DAV-IS10, or look at one of the new Sony DAV-DZ series models. No tests yet, but they look interesting...
[/quote]

wat about Jamo A102 HCS5 i really like the look just the 5.1speakers would go well with my ps3 the samsung 5.1receiver and th 32in?

or Harman Kardon HKTS 7b 5.1 Home Theatre Speaker ? mind the living room is
more or less 3 meter x 3meters

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The Jamo's are surprisingly powerful but you don't have to have the volume turned up too much. I would be very surprised if they were not better than the Sony all in one set up - the sub would be a little smaller as well (I would imagine). I think they look much more attractive and well made too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts