Shielded or not!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

would be very grateful for help with ascertaining if Sonus faber Concertino 'speakers, circa 1998, are magnetically shielded.

l'm having trouble finding this out, even the UK distributor couldn't tell me.

The newer (Domus) are & l know it's easy to tell by removing the driver & having a look, but when your looking to buy second hand........

Anybody know for sure?

A

Anonymous

Yes, l know John.

But in the room l have this system, the only place for one of the 'speakers is very close to a CRT telly.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="chesterfieldhouse"]
Yes, l know John.

But in the room l have this system, the only place for one of the 'speakers is very close to a CRT telly.

[/quote]

Original version (Bi-wire) not shielded. Updated version 'Home' Concertino (Single Wire) shielded.

A

Anonymous

Drummerman,

thanks for the confirmation!

l know l have asked this before, but l'm still looking for a standmounter, biwire/amp able, that's shielded.

l have the M5 in mind, anything else anybody.

Blainetoner

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can buy anything....some sort of material....that you can place on the outside of your tv to protect it from a speaker that is next to it??

I want to change the Kefs and the set up that I have, I need to have magnetically sheilded speakers......I cant really afford to replace the speakers as well as the TV...much as I would like to. The side of the tv that is next to the speaker is not in plain view, so would not be a cosmetic nightmare. I dont really want to have to restrict myself to magnetically sheilded speakers for my next upgrade.......anyone able to help???

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts