Shahinian hawk speakers

Amormusic

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
There are quite a few Shahinian owners on PFM. This question would be best posed to them I would guess.

I suspect there are few owners on here of that brand.

PS- I've heard and owned many speakers, but I've never heard a pair of this brand. I would be very interested to hear some at some point. They do look very interesting indeed. Also highly praised by owners of them.

Apols WHF mods if my redirect elsewhere is bad form. I am trying to help the OP with what I think is a useful pointer.

Reactions: Micklyndsay
There are quite a few Shahinian owners on PFM. This question would be best posed to them I would guess.

I suspect there are few owners on here of that brand.

PS- I've heard and owned many speakers, but I've never heard a pair of this brand. I would be very interested to hear some at some point. They do look very interesting indeed. Also highly praised by owners of them.

Apols WHF mods if my redirect elsewhere is bad form. I am trying to help the OP with what I think is a useful pointer.
It was an odd question by the OP I thought as the internet would be the first place to look for this sort of information not this forum in particular.
I imagine there are very few people on this, or any forum for that matter, that can tell him what he will get for them on the second-hand market, especially when we don't even know what country he is in nor the version of the speakers in question.
Certainly hope he finds the information he needs.
The link posted by @Integralista shows what they have been asking for them in different countries in the past. However looking at the Sold tab shows they were selling for nowhere near the asking prices shown.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts