admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought some hi-fi from the new sevenoaks store in Dublin. They have a beautiful new store and an excellent demo room. If your looking for hi-fi and friendly service I would recommend sevenoaks in Cabinteely.

P
emotion-21.gif

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
I would visit them occasionally if I could do so conveniently. All the stores in the West Midlands have now closed - Bham City Centre, Shirley and Solihull. My nearest store is now in Nottingham.

rod1429

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Wolverhampton has closed as well - a shame really - mind you I did get a rack at a very decent price in their clearance sale!

Now I have to travel all the way to some shop in Coventry !!

A

Anonymous

yes, they are good, but its all mid-budget kit. For high-end you still need to go to Cloney (or up to Kronos in Dungannon)

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
aliEnRIK:Sevenoaks have always been a bit too high priced for my liking

IME, if buying in-store, Sevenoaks will price-match Richer Sounds, especially if there's a Richer in close proximity.

A

Anonymous

That's very interesting, bluecafe1. What brands do they stock in Dublin?

Hedgehog

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
gpi:All the stores in the West Midlands have now closed - Bham City Centre, Shirley and Solihull.

Shirley and Solihull were the same store
emotion-1.gif

Lol, just testing you were awake. I meant to say Wpton. I bought MA B2s and Apollo stands from there about eight years ago.

A

Anonymous

Pretty much most brands but not cyrus. Big into monitor audio and marantz but kef, roksan etc all feature...

p

TRENDING THREADS