Sevenoaks Sale Ending???

dukeden

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I've read that the Sevenoaks sale ends this weekend. Are they one of these companys that's constantly having sales, or is this genuinely the end of the winter sale? If so, I'd better get in there to buy a new AC Receiver while I can still save some dosh.

Harry Palmer

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if I care whether the offers end or not, savings are savings right?

Looking at the Bristol show offers, they don't seem too generous compared to the going rate anyway, or what I can negotiate locally. I've got my eye on one of the Pioneers, question is Pioneer LX56, or LX86 is it worth the extra? especially as the Sevenoaks price of the LX86 is only a bit higher than the original price of the LX56...

Harry Palmer said:
Not sure if I care whether the offers end or not, savings are savings right?

Looking at the Bristol show offers, they don't seem too generous compared to the going rate anyway, or what I can negotiate locally. I've got my eye on one of the Pioneers, question is Pioneer LX56, or LX86 is it worth the extra? especially as the Sevenoaks price of the LX86 is only a bit higher than the original price of the LX56...

Depends on which speakers you've got.

Harry Palmer

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Monitor Audio Apex system, what else?

Wife and room friendly...

smiley-cool.gif

Harry Palmer

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback Bigboss, it's hard to know whether the extra power in the 86 will be appreciated on the A10's being sat's but at the current price, (£1449 plus they're not really bothered whether I trade in an old product either), makes it good value IMO, especially if I can locate one at a local store and not have to travel to Bristol from London etc

I think the safety of having the fuller spec and RF remote is tempting me
smiley-undecided.gif

TRENDING THREADS