Setanta,Setanta Sports 1 and Premier Sports are broadcasting FTA

daveh75

Meant to post this yesterday,but didn't get round to it.

As the title says, Setanta,Setanta Sports1 and Premier Sports are all currently broadcasting FTA from Eurobird1**.

All three channels can be viewed on any Freesat box/IDTV (In Non-Freesat mode) or any generic/non platform specific sat receiver.

**Although they're being broadcast FTA,Setanta and Setanta Sports 1 are carrying an encryption flag so wont be viewable on Sky boxes.Premier Sports will be though and can be added via the "add channels" menu.

All three channels are on the same transponder,so can be added by using the following parameters,

Frequency: 11.680 GHz

Polarity: Vertical

Symbol Rate: 27500

Setanta is labelled 51111, Setanta Sports 1 is Labelled 51112 and Premier Sports is labelled 51113 and 51115.

Fill yer boots while you can, as i expect they'll be re-encrypted fairly soon[;)]

A

Anonymous

Thanks a million daveh75..got the premier sports on sky sorted out anyway. If anyone knows of any others that would be great too...especially any other sports channels that may be of particular interest for the World Cup...this Sky box set-up is all new to me so I'm learning as I go from those in the know...thanks again dave

daveh75

Your welcome
emotion-21.gif

All the WC matches are on BBC and ITV as they have the UK rights. So wont be shown on any other UK channels,well not live anyway!

As for other Sports channels currently FTA on Astra2/Eurobird1-the only one i know of atm is MSK.

MSK is FTA on the following parameters,

Frequency: 11.488 GHz

Polarity: Vertical

Symbol Rate: 27.500

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts