Sennheiser Urbanite headphones - pretty good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Heard these headphones today too and thought they were pretty good. Anyone else heard them or like them?

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I heard them gel, on a few occasions. Was nearly going to get them. Then it was between Sony MDr 10rc or the akg y50.....eventually went for akg, which I think for £50 are brilliant. So chuffed with purchase.

I originally really liked the urbanites, but with a few more listens thought they were maybe lacking in bass for me. Also, it was raining one time I was trying them on, and they didn't fit under my jacket hood, they stick out quite a bit. That was where I said no to them. But I think if you have the money, and don't wear hoods, they are nice headphones.

D

Deleted member 2457

radiorog said:
Yeah, I heard them gel, on a few occasions. Was nearly going to get them. Then it was between Sony MDr 10rc or the akg y50.....eventually went for akg, which I think for £50 are brilliant. So chuffed with purchase.

I originally really liked the urbanites, but with a few more listens thought they were maybe lacking in bass for me. Also, it was raining one time I was trying them on, and they didn't fit under my jacket hood, they stick out quite a bit. That was where I said no to them. But I think if you have the money, and don't wear hoods, they are nice headphones.
Yep, I liked them too, nearly bought them but the felt a little cramped on my ears so I said no too. But the sound was good and the noise isolation, I think I prefer the Sennheiser Momentum now.

AnnaReviewer

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
First off, let me say that these things are built to last! The rugged headband is flexible enough to be stretched straight with no problem, yet is still sturdy enough to keep the headphones securely on your head.

The hinges and position sliders for the individual earcups are made of a strong metal, and what is plastic is constructed very solidly.

They are very comfortable. The headband supplies adequate cushioning and the velour covered memory foam earpads are just the right density.

*biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS