Sennheiser RS 180 help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi!

I have some questions about these wireless headphones, since I can't find them anywhere near me to test them... So if you could help me it would really be nice [:D]

1. I would like to know, if someone (girlfriend) is reading book (or trying to sleep...) by you, would she hear any sound from Sennheiser RS 180 headphones? For example if I had volume on middle or loud? If so, how much?

2. Would I hear baby cry if I had volume on low?

Thank you for your help!

A

Anonymous

Thank you for you straight answer. But got to ask something again...

Would the sound bother my girfriend sleeping by my side, when I would have volume quite high?

Or it's just like very quiet sounds coming out?

A

Anonymous

I have not heard that model, but other open designs by Sennheiser including my HD555 and HD650 leak sound like crazy so she will be bothered by it for sure

A

Anonymous

Thats true, you even do not need to have volume high. Did not heard RS180, I have HD595, and outside sound volume is not far away from what is inside. Girlfriend definitely will not like it, besides, outside sound is rubbish.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for this info! Sure need to rethink what to buy now...

Do you recommend any other wireless headphones?

A

Anonymous

You can try Sennheiser RS160 or RS170. They using similar technology and they are closed design. Cann't comment sound leakage, never had closed design headphones.

A

Anonymous

The review ive seen of the RS160 claims that the sound quality is far below that of the RS180 im afraid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts