Selling Vinyl

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I have decided to sell my small collection of Vinyl singles (mainly because I never play them and they are just taking up space).

They are pretty much all Limited Editions, Boxed 12" and Collectables that I bought during the late 80's and early 90's. I was going to put them on a well known auction site but have no idea how to value them or what to advertise them at...obviously I dont want to give them away if they are worth anything.

Does anyone know how I can get estimates on values for them....I have browsed ebay and the stuff I have doesnt seem to be available on Ebay.....so do I just take a punt and hope for the best or is there a site I can get an idea of price from?

They are pretty much a selection of one or two bands I was into in my youth (wel still am) such as U2 and Simple Minds, a couple of The Alarm limited editions and then a mixture of generic picture discs and couloured vinyl.

Any ideas?

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Brilliant...thanks for that Claire,

That's done the Job
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I've always found Gemm and Discogs to be good for getting a guide on prices, the problem being that I always end up buying more than I sell...

A

Anonymous

I sell on Discogs, you can get an idea of how much it is worth and if it is not listed you can make your own listing and charge what you like :) Popsike is good for pricing but you can only check a few out at a time unless you pay a fee, I think you can do 20 at a time ? something like that..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts