Question Secondary Wireless Speaker Question

Moses

May 28, 2021
Visit site
Hello all
I'm planning a new stereo set-up in a music room. I've bought a pair for Kef LS50 Meta speakers and plan to get the Cambridge Audio EVO (hooked up to a TT and CD). My question is this: if I want another wireless speaker in an adjoining room that will play whatever the amp is putting out (streaming/vinyl/CD) what could I use? I thought I could I get a Naim Mu So or QB but that won't connect to the amp will it (being an amp itself)? Am I being dumb? Please help. Cheers. (Hope this is clear :))

Filip

May 28, 2021
Visit site
Erm...Why don't you go for a NAIM UNITI ATOM then?

That way, the MU-SO or MU-SO QB will be able to be controlled via the NAIM app.
I personally work with both everyday and it works miracles.

I will attach aome pictures I took mysekf of these products. The only thing different is thag in the picture with the KEF they are the original LS50 and the NAIM is just at the bottom of the picture.

Why get the EVO when you clearly want multi room. Besides all these points there's also the fact that the UNITI ATOM is (in my opinion) much better than both the Evo75 and Evo150.

I'd highly recommend you go to your local HiFi store and listen to both if they have them.

Good luck!
Filip

Screenshot_20210528-041804__01.jpgScreenshot_20210528-041906.jpgScreenshot_20210528-041748.jpg

Moses

May 28, 2021
Visit site
Erm...Why don't you go for a NAIM UNITI ATOM then?

That way, the MU-SO or MU-SO QB will be able to be controlled via the NAIM app.
I personally work with both everyday and it works miracles.

I will attach aome pictures I took mysekf of these products. The only thing different is thag in the picture with the KEF they are the original LS50 and the NAIM is just at the bottom of the picture.

Why get the EVO when you clearly want multi room. Besides all these points there's also the fact that the UNITI ATOM is (in my opinion) much better than both the Evo75 and Evo150.

I'd highly recommend you go to your local HiFi store and listen to both if they have them.

Good luck!
Filip

View attachment 2492View attachment 2493View attachment 2494
Thanks very much - good suggestion

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts