SD Picture Size

jr1948

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I only watch sd for the local BBC news,tonight when i turned it on the picture only covered a quarter of the screen after checking all sd channels are the same ,all HD are fine any idea whats happened i have not changed any settings.Thanks JR

jr1948

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi Strapped.Glad to see you have got your tv sorted.Right i have panasonic 42gt50 new since January sky hd box panasonic blu ray aii fed into Denon amp via hdmi,as i say i have not changed any settings

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
First is your TV in Pixel for Pixel mode (screen fit)? Don't know anything about Sky boxes but it sounds as if you are seeing your SD pictures as pixel for pixel and they aren't being upscaled either by the Sky box or the TV. You may not have changed anything but perhaps sky have done a software update overnight which has changed something?

Hopefully someone else can give you some help as to checking if the Sky box is or isnt upscaling.

Rob

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

It's a case of settings somewhere, so start with the sky picture settings, then tv, then amp.

The answers there somewhere, just need to find it.

jr1948

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys for replies.I have just turned every thing off unplugged from the wall put it back on and yes its all back to normal should have tried this first damm sky boxes i am sure they are the cause of a lot of the picture problems people get sorry for wasting your time

JR

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts