Scart cables

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Can any one please give me an idea of what scart cables would be good to connect my DVD in to my freeview box then the freeview box into my TV? I'm happy to spend up to £30 for them both They dont need to be stupidly expensive as the DVD player and freeview box/TV arent amazing but i still like to get better quality.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
If they're nothing amazing, I doubt you will notice a big difference. I had an old Sony CRT 15" connected to an old but very good Pioneer dvd player and the picture was superb using a bog standard scart cable.

A

Anonymous

Philex Thor Scart cable. I noticed a worthwhile difference connecting my Sky+ to my Panasonic LZD70. I have no idea if it will help you but I can see no reason why not, it certainly won't be any worse!

Oh and you can get it for £15 on Amazon, which is half the price of most places.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Well i want to upgrade them as i'll be looking at buying an Arcam DVD player next month.

Other reason being as the one's ive got are the standard crappy ones you get out of the box and they create alot of hiss which is v annoying and the pictures a little furry as well, but totally fine, if not better, when i use the aerial connection!

Any/all suggestions helpful

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts