Samsung UE32D6530 - Disappointing motion handling with sports

A

Anonymous

oops. Sorry about the erroneous initial posting in this thread. Did not realise it had saved.

Anyway, to business. How do owners feel about the motion processing of this TV. Certainly when I am watching football in SD the inability of the screen to track the football during fast pans is disappointing. No amount of fiddling will fix the problem and when I watch the same sort of stuff on my Sony Ex503 there is no such problem. I have noticed on another forum that somone else has noticed tehe same problem. Looks like Sony are still kings of the motion processing.

A

Anonymous

have you played with the film mode mate in picture settings?

A

Anonymous

Yes I have tried everythng. It seems other people have had the same problems. It would appear the motion processing just simply is not good enough for watching sports. My old Sony EX503 does a much better job.

A

Anonymous

yep. Its a 100hz tv. I have just seen a review of the Samsung D8000 on the avforums site and they said the same thing about that TV, that it may not be suitable for watching sports. Wish I had known before I had bought it. No review I had read on this TV had mentioned anything about it. I am wondering if the problem is related to the fact that it has an s-mva panel rather than a samsung spva panel which is known to be a superior design.

TRENDING THREADS