Samsung Q950R does do 4K at 120hz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Take it up with John Lewis?
Might well do Buzz but just waiting for a reaction from Samsung first and see what others are saying. It’s not working for Samsung Q90R either I think and the Samsung Q900R with new One Connect Box!

D

Deleted member 2457

Might be down to your settings on either the Samsung or the Xbox Series X. I don’t have either though so can’t advise what they should be.
Just been on the phone to Samsung and they are now aware of my issue and are working on a resolution, they are going to give me a call once they have one.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

How do you know that?
Mines now working you have to go into the video settings screen on the Xbox and select 120hz before it was just saying 60hz on the info button the remote. Thanks guys!

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got to wait for MS to enable the Xbox Series X to do 8K now! (y)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Well been looking my self and you have to be careful here but the only TVs capable of 120 Hz refresh rate for gaming are the 2 LG OLED TVs and maybe the top Sony X900 and the Sony is more for the PS5 not Xbox .
Its early days yet i would wait till next year and see what the TV market like then to see if they will come out with more choice
And to add there are not meany games that will do the 120 Hz refresh rate at 4K as most will only do 60Hz at 4K and some games are capped at 30 Hz until the gaming company's left the capping on the refresh rate on some of the top games out there

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I thought the black levels were superb before and just as good as OLED now I am using intelligent mode on the TV and they are even better! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got to wait for MS to enable the Xbox Series X to do 8K now! (y)
Mind you my TV already upscales to 8K which is all a console will probably do in the future. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts