Samsung D6750 - UK availability?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
WHFSV team. Perhaps you can help here via your contacts. I can see the D6750 Samung LED TVs detailed on the Samsung UK website, but no one seems to know anything about their availability. Can you possibly ask someone you know as Samsung UK?

I prefer the look of the 6 series but would really like the micro dimming which I believe the D6750 has, whereas the D6530 doesn't.

Also, are you planning on reviewing the D6530 or even D6750 sometime soon?

Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

Andrew / Clare, WHFSV team.

Is this something you can help with?

Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

No Samsung D6750 on that site. D6530 yes, but the D6530 is pretty much ubiquitous; it's the D6750 I'm looking for.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Andrew.

Interestingly I found out yesterday that House of Fraser and Richer Sounds are now also stocking these.

Many thanks for this.

A

Anonymous

I have checked the sites mentioned here and cannot find this television on any of them! the 32" D6750... It seems I am destined never to get this series TV! I got at UE32 C6700 previously (from Pixmania) but had problems... About a year ago. The internet functionality didn't work... according to Samsung support, it was because that model wasn't licensed for the UK - I am not sure about how valid the reasons I was given were, but the bottom line was it didn't work! So waiting for over a year, it seems the C series has been superceded by the D series (which is a shame, because I am not interested in 3D television). It seems the 32" D6750 is my best bet now, but cannot find it anywhere, or even a price for it!

Any heads up on this would be really nice... Thank you for anything you can tell me...

gareth

UPDATE:

I went into a Comet store today, to see if I could find out more. By complete concidence, there was a chap there with Samsung tshirt, samsung jacket, samsung bag, samsung, well you get the picture. I asked if I could ask hime a silly question and whether he was anyting to do with Samsung. Turns out he was a rep so I asked if he could tell me anything about the TV. He said it has been released in a few countries, but not the UK - yet. He said it should appear around Christmas time....

Gareth.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts