Samsung Anynet Problem

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

In my bedroom I've got a Samsung LE32c450 tv, which is connected to Sony BDP-s360. When I'm watching a film in bed, I set the timer on the tv to turn itself off after an hour in case I fall asleep, and with the anynet feature, this is supposed to turn the BDP off as well. Problem is, the anynet auto turn off keeps reverting back to no even though I've set it to yes. This seems to be a known problem, and was apparently solved with a firmware update, but that update isn't available for my tv, so how can I get round it?

Also, the BDP is supposed to turn itself off after 30 minutes of inactivity, but that doesn't work if there is a blu ray playing, even if the film is finished and is just replaying the top menu over and over.

Any help would be appreciated, though I feel it's probably a lost cause.

A

Anderson

Your TV is probably still in "demo" mode ie all the settings reset after a preset amount of time. What I have had to do with our Samsung is run the Setup menu, one of the options is to put the TV into standard mode, this shoild preserve your settings.
http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=168829&modelname=PN50B550T2F

If this doesn't do it then I'm not sure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts