Samsung 2022 TV line-up: everything you need to know

AnthonyP

Jan 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi there, do you know when The Frame 2022 line will be available to buy? Is it mid year or later in the year? Trying to weigh up buying the 2021 model vs the 2022. tx

Reactions: Talon52

mrickan

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Hi there, do you know when The Frame 2022 line will be available to buy? Is it mid year or later in the year? Trying to weigh up buying the 2021 model vs the 2022. tx

It seems like supply chain challenges are throwing everything off but if past years are any indication, the 2022 models will be available for sale in May. What we don't know at this point is whether prices will remain about the same.

Discounts on the The Frame typically come in to effect starting in September, so the 2021 model may be compelling in the short term.

Note that this hasn't been covered particularly well but the OneConnect boxes are also supposedly about 20% smaller for the 2022 models.

Reactions: Talon52

ss1

Mar 26, 2022
Visit site
It seems like supply chain challenges are throwing everything off but if past years are any indication, the 2022 models will be available for sale in May. What we don't know at this point is whether prices will remain about the same.

Discounts on the The Frame typically come in to effect starting in September, so the 2021 model may be compelling in the short term.

Note that this hasn't been covered particularly well but the OneConnect boxes are also supposedly about 20% smaller for the 2022 models.

curious if Samsung did in fact reduce the size of the standard one connect box. The space behind my tv is wired but only ~2inches deep so I can’t fit the 2021 box. if they haven’t reduced the size for 2022, I’m wondering if the boxes are compatible Accross the models. Ie could I buy a slim one connect box and use it with the new frame tv?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts