sacd/cd player with 5.1ch out

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello there,

I cannot understand why manufacturers are manufacturing their sacd with only a channel option, when most of

the sacds you can buy have also the 5.1channel recorded onto the. The only sacd/cd player I found with a 5.1ch out

is the NAD Masters M5. Do you know of any other available? I prefer a stand alone sacd/cd player than a universal player

as I will have a dedicated bluray/dvd later on,

Thanks,

Kevin

nads

There are a few out there.

Like at the other end of the scale the SONY SCDXE597 CD/SACD PLAYER?

CD and SACD only and only £120
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

That's the Sony SACD player I bought not long ago to run with the cinema set up. It's got an incredible sound for the money with full speaker-level and bass management. Well let's put it this way. Sounds 100% better than running SACD from my dvd player. Not my main source for cd playback but can recommend it to run on a surround amp and at £120 it's hard to believe. Why spend lots of money when your limited with SACD discs?

A

Anonymous

Nads, thanks for your answer. What does the sony sacd sound like?

Why is it so cheap?

Anyone with other cd/sacd players?

A

Anonymous

Read above. This sacd player has been about for a long time it's also not hard to work out that sacd did not take off the way manufactures had hoped hence the poor choice on sacd discs. That's my thoughts on it.
Read some reviews here.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-SCD-XE597-Super-Audio-Player/dp/B0001ZN7ZO/ref=pd_cp_ce_1?pf_rd_p=136153791&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000K9DM7Y&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1GH27GZSB0J74EMC97GK

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts