RS W12 & PIONEER SC-LX81- SET UP HELP

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi 

I am having trouble connecting them up. It says I should use a line out lead. Is a normal composite tv lead acceptable, or should I buy something else?

Secondly when I some times connect the leads the light on the Monotor Audio RS W12 goes from red to green. What colour should it be, and also what controls should I have choose on the back of the RS W12?

Sorry for asking so many questions its just I spent alot of money on this sytem and want to get the best from it.   

Breffni 

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
breffni:
Hiÿ

ÿ

I am having trouble connecting them up. It says I should use a line out lead. Is a normal composite tv lead acceptable, or should I buy something else?

Secondly when I some times connect the leads the light on the Monotor Audio RS W12 goes from red to green. What colour should it be, and also what controls should I have choose on the back of the RS W12?

Sorry for asking so many questions its just I spent alot of money on this sytem and want to get the best from it. ÿÿ

Breffniÿ

You need a subwoofer cable from RSW12 to sub pre out on your receiver. My RSW12 shows a blue light by the way! I set mine through the receiver so the controls on the sub are not important.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
breffni:

Hi

Sorry for asking so many questions its just I spent alot of money on this sytem and want to get the best from it.

Breffni

The light on the back of the RSW12 is red on standby and green when receiving a signal

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Lost Angeles:breffni:

Hi

Breffni

The light on the back of the RSW12 is red on standby and green when receiving a signal

Mine is hidden and I just see the blue light on the top.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts