Rotel RA-1570 & Audio Analogue Fortissimo

dolama

May 5, 2013
Visit site
dolama said:
When will we read a review of these two integrated stereo amplifiers?

come on What Hi Fi, keep the pace with the news!

Does anybody ever had a listen to the Fortissimo or has any additional info on the 1570?

This is what I need: an integrated stereo amp, with internal DAC and possibility to be integrated in an existing Home Theatre.

It will have to drive my new pair of B&W CM9...

Any ideas?

baltun

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm also wondering why there are still so few reviews or users' opinions about this amp.

Anyone here who listened or is currently using the RA-1570 and is willing to share their opinions about it?

No disrespect to any of the posters here but...

Too many times people have asked "When will WHFI review X, Y, Z...."

WHFI can only review a product IF the manufacturer passes an example to them. WHFI and other mags cannot demand a manufacturer to part company with their new model or models.

No-one is trying to hide anything, no conspiracy, just a willingness on the makers part. If they're not willing to pass on their new amps etc. there ain't much anyone can do...

Perhaps try and find a dealer and listen for yourselves. Just a suggestion. :)

+1 for plastic penguin's sentiments and suggestions.

If you are really interested in an item then, rather than wait to see how other people rate it, seek it out yourself and get a good long audition.

The lack of other forum members reviews can often mean one of three things.

a) nobody owns one, b) if they do own one they are not prepared to add their comments on this forum, or c) it's not up to much. :)

FWIW only one piece of my system was bought purely based on a review, and that was the Oppo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts