Rookies Question, Any suggestion for Girl Use Hi-Fi?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All,

Just hope to know anyone has experience to build a Hi-Fi System for girl's room?

Better a little colorful, but sound quality is the most important...

Any advice? Many thanks!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Any idea of budget?

Any space dictated influence on choice of speakers? (Floor standing speakers or wall fixed or desktop?)

How about sources? iPod, CD, Radio (FM or internet radio), computer based music, vinyl LPs etc?

Will this need to be combined with a TV and DVD/Blu-Ray? If so, does it need to be a 'surround' sound system or just 2 channel?

Chokobolt

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey icer123, welcome to the forums
emotion-5.gif

It would really help us if you could tell how much money you want to spend on the Hi-Fi
emotion-1.gif

Edit: Ups, Chebby came first
emotion-4.gif

rardhian

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Interesting question
emotion-2.gif

I would thought the main requirements are simplest possible operation. The lesser the buttons and selectors should be better! You probably should enclosure all those components in a nice box, and put on just a power button and a volume knob. That's it.

Without being gender, I never found woman who really cares about Hi-Fi and how they works? I mean, they do enjoy how it sounds, but they never seems to care much or findout out something better.

That is, unless she really cared about sound quality, an integrated system with CD audio and MP3 (+FLAC?) would probably do better.

A

Anonymous

We bought our daughter a Denon Dm31 a few years ago and she has taken it to uni now.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help!

Yeah, I forgot to say the budget is near £700-£1000. Stand or Desktop speakers both ok, no need surround effect, mainly use to listen Classic and New Age, sometime pop... Use both CD Players and iPod. Sorry for ask a so general questions...

John Duncan

That's a nice budget, which will get you something like an Arcam Solo Mini or a separates system like the Marantz 6003 pair, plus some excellent speakers. I'd probably faour the Arcam for the musical genres you mention.

Richer Sounds in particular have great package deals, to which you could add a separate iPod dock if required.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts