Roksan Kandy MKLlII or Kandy K2

ALTANPSX

Aug 14, 2008
Visit site
I am have a pair of b&w 683. After long researches and aduitioning for an integrated stereo amplifier, I decided to go with Roksan. I live in Turkey, and my dealer has a special offer in Roksan MKLlII+MKLlII cd player for 1,000 pound. But after I have read the review in november issue of Whathifi, I am totally confused. Will it be wise to buy this MKIII, or waiting for the K2? I am totally aware that If I want to buy K2+K2 cd player It will cost me 1500 pound, but I will have a newer tech amplifier, aprreciate any idea...

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i've not heard the k2 kandy range, but for a 50% increase in price, i will be very surprised if it sounds 50% better. if your budget is £1500, then i would be tempted to try a caspian amp if the dealer will still do the cdp for £500. or another cdp that matches well with it for under £500. a caspian cdp into a kandy Llll sounds good as well. however, again it may not add up to a 50% improvement in sound. you really need to hear them so you can decide if the improvement is worth the money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts