Ripping CD collection to HDD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My God how annoying is it!!? Did it about 2 years ago into 320Kbps aac using ITunes but I've realised the volume isn't correct on them. I was going to rip them again using EAC and convert them to apple lossless but I think it will take forever and the encoding seems to be going wrong. Some songs play and some don't. I think I will stick with my CD player! 

Rant over.  

A

Anonymous

I first noticed when I starting comparing downloaded tracks with those I'd ripped from CD's using ITunes. When I tried ripping using EAC I found the volume to be correct. Where is the option in Itunes?

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
If you select all the tracks or go to edit-select all then right click on the highlighted tracks choose get info then options tab there is a volume adjust set it to about + 50% then click ok. There is also an option under edit-preferences-playback-sound check to adjust playback to the same level.Hope this is of some help

A

Anonymous

Hi, Thanks for that. The problem is that the volume of all of my songs is set to 0 on the volume scale. Which makes me think that something isn't quite right in the encoding on my tracks.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS