RIP Maradona - one of the greatest footballers of all time!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

jjbomber

So sad to hear this news one of my favourite footballer player for sure. Legend!
Meanwhile the rugby world is mourning the sad passing of Christophe Dominici, one of France's finest. I was lucky to be at Twickenham in 1999 for the France v New Zealand semi-final. Probably his finest moment and a brilliant try in a brilliant French win.
It seems he climbed a building and jumped to his death. We can't begin to imagine what demons were going through his mind. He suffered a brutal childhood and had been prone to bouts of depression. It's all so very, very sad.
Christophe Dominici, RIP.

D

Deleted member 2457

Meanwhile the rugby world is mourning the sad passing of Christophe Dominici, one of France's finest. I was lucky to be at Twickenham in 1999 for the France v New Zealand semi-final. Probably his finest moment and a brilliant try in a brilliant French win.
It seems he climbed a building and jumped to his death. We can't begin to imagine what demons were going through his mind. He suffered a brutal childhood and had been prone to bouts of depression. It's all so very, very sad.
Christophe Dominici, RIP.
Very sad news too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts