RigB AT95 Paratrace

Nico69

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
Just installed a RigB AT95 generator and Paratrace stylus on my Linn Axis with a Basik Plus arm. I must just say WOW!
It's an amazing improvement over my elderly K9 cartridge and stylus. So much more detail. Did a LOT of listening today as I had a day off and the neighbours are away. Hearing things I've not heard before. Even some tracks sound better on vinyl than the same tracks on CD on my Marantz CD6007 !
So glad I did this upgrade after thinking about it for 18 months. Probably my final turntable upgrade now.

Reactions: Gray and Al ears
Just installed a RigB AT95 generator and Paratrace stylus on my Linn Axis with a Basik Plus arm. I must just say WOW!
It's an amazing improvement over my elderly K9 cartridge and stylus. So much more detail. Did a LOT of listening today as I had a day off and the neighbours are away. Hearing things I've not heard before. Even some tracks sound better on vinyl than the same tracks on CD on my Marantz CD6007 !
So glad I did this upgrade after thinking about it for 18 months. Probably my final turntable upgrade now.
What was the cost of this upgrade?

Reactions: Nico69

Gray

That looked like a foreign language to me at first.
I recognised AT95 🙂 so had to see what it was all about.
(I went from AT to VM-95E but can't even bring myself to pay the price of the ML stylus).

I'm glad you're happy Nico 👍
I doubt it would get a "wow" from me though...because nothing does 😐

Reactions: WayneKerr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts