reviews get the better of me??

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have the denon1909 4 stars i bought it for £425 in black and the list price is £500 i love the sound great amp. When the denon1910 came out i thought i should have waited 17 weeks and got the new one. I went and tried the lastest model and the sound was the same in movies and music that was running in the shop an acram solo and some well run in MAbr5's the same pair i ordered mine off . I did find that the volume was a little lower so there is more power i think maybe a few more watts per channel. The next thing is there is an extra hdmi. And the final thing i found is it could upscale skyhdmi from 1080i to 1080p.

So im asking is a £50 book price drop, an extra 5watts per channel, extra hdmi input and hdmi to hdmi upscaling worth that extra star.

A

Anonymous

If your happy with your 1909 then I wouldnt worry about it; I thought the same thing to be honest because I bought the Onkyo 607 a couple of months back and when I seen the group test in this months mag I was a bit gutted at first, but then I thought about how much I love my Onkyo.

It doesnt matter which model you buy there is always going to be a newer or better model out there - my advice to you is to just enjoy your Denon 1909 and forget about what else is out there - you'll just drive yourself mad over it.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
just got info back off denon and yes the sound has stayed the same but the features has changed, i was not aware you could decode your 7.1 so that you have 2 extra speakers at the front high up. so mybe thats whathi gave a 4 star for the lack of features on the 1909.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts