Request for advise

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have lately noticed the Monitor Audio A-10 speakers and I am seriously considering the purchase of a set of them (2 each). My room size is 3x4 meters. I did not have the chance to listen to them, however I have read some really good articles about them.

I will be probably be using them with a Yamaha subwoofer.

They will be driven by a Yamaha DSP-AX2 amplifier.

Will this be a good choise?

a320 said:
Hi guys,

I have lately noticed the Monitor Audio A-10 speakers and I am seriously considering the purchase of a set of them (2 each). My room size is 3x4 meters. I did not have the chance to listen to them, however I have read some really good articles about them.

Hi a320

Yes, the Apex speakers should work superbly with the excellent DSP-AX2 amplifier :bigsmile: A Yamaha sub can be used and in time also look at adding the matching AW-12 :)

Btw, i am just a little unclear regarding how many A10's you're considering. Are you saying you're looking at 2 A10's or 4 A10's? What about a centre speaker? A40?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT said:
a320 said:
Hi guys,

Hi a320

Yes, the Apex speakers should work superbly with the excellent DSP-AX2 amplifier :bigsmile: A Yamaha sub can be used and in time also look at adding the matching AW-12 :)

Btw, i am just a little unclear regarding how many A10's you're considering. Are you saying you're looking at 2 A10's or 4 A10's? What about a centre speaker? A40?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Thanks for your reply! I will be using 2 speakers at the time. Frankly, because of the small size of those speakers I might be using them with my computer, so much for listening to music, as much as playing games at the PC.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts