Replying to quotes.

idc

How do you do this................................

aliEnRIK:
I agree that what the OP put was well out of order with no evidence to back it up with

Indeed, jumping in shooting from the hip is perhaps not the best way to gain a sympathetic ear.

aliEnRIK:
But it DOES go to show what a sticking point this 'digital cable' debate is

Possibly because the notion that two digital cables both performing to specification can give qualitatively different results is counter intuitive.

aliEnRIK:
Personally I KNOW through personal use that they make a difference (No other reasons). But id love SOMEONE to make a bit of a breakthrough for it

My experience is the opposite of yours, but I respect your view and that of the WHF reviewers. I don't have the set up to do a proper comparative test so I have sought a technical explanation for why cables do differ in the ways described. So far, despite several references to quite informative and interesting articles, nothing that I have been referred to explains the differences reported in reviews. While the reported differences between cables remain based primarily on subjective reporting the debate is likely to continue.

....................where a quote is split up and each part commented on. Thanks.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Takes bit of cutting and pasting.

Do a normal quote and copy it. delete after the point where you want to make your first reply, leaving the end quote markup in place

After the endquote, put the comment in, then

Next bit paste, edit and repeat, and so on...

idc

Andrew Everard:

OK

Andrew Everard:

Do a normal quote and copy it. delete after the point where you want to make your first reply, leaving the end quote markup in place

After the endquote, put the comment in, then

Right

Andrew Everard:

Eureka! Thanks

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

First bit OK.
Andrew Everard:
Do a normal quote and copy it. delete after the point where you want to make your first reply, leaving the end quote markup in place.

Next bit OK.
Andrew Everard:

And the last bit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts