Replacement for Denon AVR-770SD with Blu-Ray and WiFi?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,I have a Panasonic TV (TH42PZ81B) which connects to a Denon AVR-770SD Receiver. The audio output is via an optical cable. I also have an Apple TV that connects to the Denon unit via optical and also a Sky+ box that connects to the Denon unit. The Receiver drives 5+1 KEF speakers.We do not have a DVD/BluRay and I am looking for a replacement for the Denon unit that includes a Blu-Ray player, can you recommend a product (I do not want to replace the speakers). I am looking for a unit with the following specs:1) 5.1ch sound or better2) Blu-Ray player3) Connectors (preferably optical) that will allow me to connect my TV, Apple TV and Sky+4) WiFi connectivity and the facility to play iPlayer, Skype etcAny recommendations?ThanksTony

Hi,

I have a Panasonic TV (TH42PZ81B) which connects to a Denon AVR-770SD Receiver. The audio output is via an optical cable. I also have an Apple TV that connects to the Denon unit via optical and also a Sky+ box that connects to the Denon unit. The Receiver drives 5+1 KEF speakers.We do not have a DVD/BluRay and I am looking for a replacement for the Denon unit that includes a Blu-Ray player, can you recommend a product (I do not want to replace the speakers). I am looking for a unit with the following specs:
1) 5.1ch sound or better

2) Blu-Ray player

3) Connectors (preferably optical) that will allow me to connect my TV, Apple TV and Sky+

4) WiFi connectivity and the facility to play iPlayer, Skype etc

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Tony

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
If I understand correctly, you're looking for an AV receiver with a built-in Blu-ray player? As far as I know, no such product exists, you'd have to get a separate AV receiver and Blu-ray player. The other option is to get an all-in-one cinema system which would have this, but you'll get speakers with one of those and it would only be designed to work with those speakers, rather than your KEF speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts