Remote Control to Replace Pronto

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a modern learning remote control that can replace my ageing Philips Pronto?

There's noting wrong with the Pronto (I may even try to get another one off of e-bay) but I'd like something more modern to control all of my kit with (and I'll then relegate the Pronto upstairs to control a TV and Sky via magic eye).

I'm erring towards the Logitech Harmony 1000 or the Harmony 0ne but although both get there fair share of favourable write ups there are also a number of people who slate both and I need something that's as easy to setup and use as the Pronto.

Has anyone got any experience of Logitech remotes, or are there any other recomendations that I should check out?

ianandyr

Sep 1, 2008
Visit site
We have the Harmony One. Controls everything perfectly for every day use, offers much customisation potential and is used by everyone from my 7 year old son to my mother in law without difficulty. Takes a bit of setting up using the dedicated software if you want it exactly how you want it but otherwise it'll do a decent job of a basic set-up quickly and easily.

My wife in particular thinks it is splendid. Five remotes become one and a single press on the touch screen sets everything up whatever she wants to do.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts