Remote control for equaliser

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
HI i got my dad the Kenwood ge 7030 graphic equaliser. He loves it but I was wondering do anyone know if its possible to put the equaliser in standby it I bought a Kenwood remote control. As he has trouble walking.so hen can put in standby from his chair. Regards

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
No. The Kenwood GE7030 does not have a remote control function. If leaving it on is a worry for him, buy some remote control mains sockets that will cut the power using a handset. Most of them won't like devices with a high current demand, but equalizers suck next to nothing.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
No. The Kenwood GE7030 does not have a remote control function. If leaving it on is a worry for him, buy some remote control mains sockets that will cut the power using a handset. Most of them won't like devices with a high current demand, but equalizers suck next to nothing.

When I built my media cabinets around the power points in my house. I realised it was not easy to reach the switches anymore. So I plugged in wifi enabled smart switched that I can control via a tablet. So my main switches always remain 'on' now. And I just toggle the power to my components via these smart switches via a app.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts