Remember these?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
This is probably not the section to post this but close as i could get! Been clearing a cupboard out this morning found my old Sony wm-ex1hg walkman which i think i got in 94 and was to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the sony walkman as far as i can remember! Sorry about the pics my camera packed up whilst taking the pics so just did it on my macs camera!

3367132455_6a64b97b2d.jpg

A

Anonymous

Also just spotted this deep at the back will post an actual photo later!

3367956558_9d429f708e.jpg

A

Anonymous

Some amazing Walkmans in those pics! I actually bought the cd player after it got 5 stars in a little guide that came with what hi fi which i think is also in the cupboard somewhere many years ago and cost me £320 which was a little excessive!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I had the original TPS-LT2 blue and silver cassette Walkman, but sadly lost it years ago. Would certainly warrant a place in the Walkman Museum.

137810ee1bli.jpg

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
flairdj: I actually bought the cd player after it got 5 stars in a little guide that came with what hi fi !

I think that will have been the (in)famous "Stereo on the Go" supplement that was produced around these parts many moons ago...

A

Anonymous

Yes unfortunately times were hard so the best i could do was a Ynos, when i purchased my cd player i looked at the namcsid but saved up for the genuine sony.

A

Anonymous

Remember these:

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

The waterproof walkman. 'Splashproof' has since become a legally binding term.

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
Some of the top of the line Sony portables were very nice. I still use my old D-EJ915 - a sweet little player it is - this replaced a gold metal topped CD Walkman (can't remember model number) that I managed to loose.

DEJ915-01.jpg

Never owned a high end cassette Walkman though. I still have my Aiwa HS PL-300 that was given to me as a birthday present many years ago, I've hung on to it even though it is pretty much useless these days.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts