Reloop-New to me!

this

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Have seen the Turn 3 turntable and it looks great but dont know much about Reloop in the HiFi world.

Has anyone had experience of this turntable as it has many competitors namely Project at the price mark of £350.

I guess that as they have been producing turntables for the disco market they should know how to make a good product for the domestic market.

I would welcome your comments

Thanks

D

Deleted member 108165

this said:
Have seen the Turn 3 turntable and it looks great but dont know much about Reloop in the HiFi world.

Has anyone had experience of this turntable as it has many competitors namely Project at the price mark of £350.

I guess that as they have been producing turntables for the disco market they should know how to make a good product for the domestic market.

Thanks

Looks nice but my personal opinion: There's DJ decks then there's hi-fi decks and Reloop do not make the latter, they're just cheap Hanpin decks, period. The arm on any Project/Rega will probably knock the arm on the Reloop for six. Reloop are just trying to get in on the act.

Do you need the usb facility?

DougK said:
this said:

Thanks

Looks nice but my personal opinion: There's DJ decks then there's hi-fi decks and Reloop do not make the latter, they're just cheap Hanpin decks, period. The arm on any Project/Rega will probably knock the arm on the Reloop for six. Reloop are just trying to get in on the act.

Do you need the usb facility?

Unfortunately they are simply Hanpin disco-styled clones and probably would last a day at the hands of most DJ's I know that still actually use vinyl. ;-)

this

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys for your responses. I have got the drift now and will look again at the other well respected turntable manufacturers.

I think then the first visit has to be Rega or Project.

Looking for an upgrade from my Project3 (early version) with a max of about £500 and an inbuilt phono amp. USB not required.

What would be your suggestions?

Many thanks

this said:
Thanks guys for your responses. I have got the drift now and will look again at the other well respected turntable manufacturers.

I think then the first visit has to be Rega or Project.

Looking for an upgrade from my Project3 (early version) with a max of about £500 and an inbuilt phono amp. USB not required.

What would be your suggestions?

Many thanks

Not sure if Rega do any with inbuilt phono preamp so that leaves Pro-ject.

The Debut Carbon Phono USB might suit. However I would recommend looking for a decent turntable as is and adding an external phono preamp to it.

this

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I agree that an external amp will give greater flexability of choice and probably sound.

Will wait for the Awards next week and see what comes up!

Thanks for your comments

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
i did read somewhere that a guy was using a reloop 7000 as a hifi deck with great results. there is a review online about the turn 3 and it didnt sand up to a cheaper rp1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts