Rega RP3

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Im really enjoying getting into vinyl again...I really love the sound!

Only had my RP1 a few months, really wish I had spent more money on an RP3....or is it just a case of upgraditis I have!

Will the RP3 sound much better? And will the Phono stage in the Brio R amp be up to the job of an RP3/Elys?

Thanks

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
You have a nice system, so why not just enjoy it and buy loads more vinyl and the phono section in your amp is more than capable of an Elys 2 and some.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
A great album, i also like big generator which a lot of people didn't like but i am a big fan of yes, but yes just buy more albums and you will soon forget about upgrading until much later.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
gregory said:
A great album, i also like big generator which a lot of people didn't like but i am a big fan of yes, but yes just buy more albums and you will soon forget about upgrading until much later.

No Pun!

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
stevebrock said:
you have a point.... Yes - 90125 just dropped on my doormat today.......crikey it sounds good!
If you like yes you should listen to Anderso Bruford Wakeman and Howe you can get it on amazon for a tenner 2 disc remastered Ive just bought after recking my original copy in the motor :) :) sorry I am half asleep you are talking vynal still a good album

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts