• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Rega elicit r

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
My rega elicit r is suddenly blowing the small 1.5a fuse in the back i have disconnected everything and tried different power lead and still doing it.

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
Its going back to Audio T tomorrow as its only a few months old so im sure they will sort the problem.

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
The fuse that goes in the back is 3.15a would it be ok to try a 2a or 5a or should i leave it alone.

Gray

Nov 27, 2015
The fuse that goes in the back is 3.15a would it be ok to try a 2a or 5a or should i leave it alone.
In the original post, you said it was blowing a 1.5 amp fuse, here you say it's a 3.15 amp.
That's reason enough to take all the above advice to leave it alone.
If it's going back to Audio T, it's hard to understand why you're getting involved.
Make sure it's got the very same fuse that was in it when you received it. even if it is blown, get it out of the bin if necessary.

Reactions: andybebbs

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
All taken onboard lads not touched it put my old technics amp back in for now and returning amp to Audio T today. Thanks for help and replies 😁

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
Rang Audio T and taking it back today but no loan amp which im a bit disappointed with to be honest.

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
Well i am disappointed they didn`t lend me an amp but that don`t mean i think anything less of the shop they give good service and are generally very helpful. so will be going back if i need to purchase anything :D

Reactions: Gray

Gray

Nov 27, 2015
Well i am disappointed they didn`t lend me an amp but that don`t mean i think anything less of the shop they give good service and are generally very helpful. so will be going back if i need to purchase anything :D
I don't blame you, I've had great service from them too.
(Sadly they closed Brentwood, the nearest branch to me).

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS