Question Rega Elicit-R and Monitor Audio Silver 300

Din5

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can advise if a Rega Elicit-R and Monitor Audio Silver 300 speakers would be a good combination ?
I've noticed on some boards that a few folks consider both to be slightly on the bright side, so I guess this combo could be a bit risky ?

Last edited:

Din5

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
Hi, for feedback.
I don't think there are dealers with this combination in my area, so won't be able to audition them, hence my enquiry.
I have the Elicit, but it's really too heavy to carry around town, and possible damage.
Maybe I should just consider other speakes to match my Elicit-R ?

Many Thanks..

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can advise if a Rega Elicit-R and Monitor Audio Silver 300 speakers would be a good combination ?
I've noticed on some boards that a few folks consider both to be slightly on the bright side, so I guess this combo could be a bit risky ?
As the others have said. You really need to demo. I'm not familiar with the current MAs. Have heard the Elicit-R with PMC Twenty 23 in a shop demo and they sounded really good.

If you use the hi-fi for many hours a day, as opposed to playing a couple of tracks then turn off, it needs to be soothing as well as exciting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts