Record Store Day ......big mistake.

Oxfordian

Haha, don’t have any independents close to me so RSD didn’t apply, however HMV are doing something similar in July which will interest me. I’ll have to remember to sleep outside the store to be first in the queue.

After all, going to need some wall art for the new home.

😀

Your birthday again? Seems like yesterday you turned 65.
Shows how important RSD is to true enthusiasts - you don't need a special day to promote vinyl.
You could have done some good and advised those in the queue that vinyl is for playing - not hanging on walls ;)
you could very well be right. Interesting to see the age range in that queue though, and I think the only females there were the ones with their boyfriends......and the bouncer on the door.
On a positive note I did manage to find the re-located Cornish Pasty shop.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

Oxfordian

you could very well be right. Interesting to see the age range in that queue though, and I think the only females there were the ones with their boyfriends......and the bouncer on the door.
On a positive note I did manage to find the re-located Cornish Pasty shop.....

Now you have my mouth watering, Cornish pasties, heaven in a bag.

Reactions: Al ears
you could very well be right. Interesting to see the age range in that queue though, and I think the only females there were the ones with their boyfriends......
Now you have my mouth watering, Cornish pasties, heaven in a bag.
There had to be some compensation for trekking across Cardiff and returning without vinyl.....
having moved here from Devon 24 years ago I realised the Welsh had no idea how to make a proper pasty, heaven only knows what their miners took down the pits with them... :)

Reactions: Oxfordian

TRENDING THREADS