Recommended dealers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to put forward an idea, perhaps a new bit in the forum for recommending good dealers. Well, as I mentioned in another area of the forum I had discovered a hifi dealer who uses his home as his shop and demonstration room. He was very kind and gave us a demonstration despite the fact he knew we couldnt afford the gear in question. I think we need more dealers like this, willing to go the distance just to demonstrate their passion.

A

Anonymous

Actually that is truly amazing!

Nice one Andrew.

Reading the new edition but very very interested in the PVR add ons to the PS3 you've posted on the site today. I've held back from buying an HD player and I'm beginning to think that next year the PS3 might be worth buying as a one box fits all solution. Although it might not be quite up to the standard of the best HD players, the combination of features would be extraordinary.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Certainly looks interesting, but it's just a news story at the moment, and you now know as much as we do. Guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but we'll be keeping a close eye on this one for you...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts