Question Recommendations for Bluetooth Earbuds under £60

Jay1981

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Can anyone please recommend good bluetooth earbuds that are either around or under £60?

I have recently had 2 models from MPOW m5 & m9 and also one of the anker life p2.

Out of the 3 the sound quality of the MPOW m5 was the best but these were the only pair that wouldn't stay connected in my pocket if i was commuting on a bus and maybe my hand was rested on my leg (so my arm would maybe cover my phone).

The other 2 earbuds didn't cut off in this circumstance though, would it be right that they shouldn’t cut off i am guessing?
I got sent a 2nd pair of the m5's as i thought maybe the first pair were faulty but the new pair are still cutting off a lot when in pocket.

So now i feel a bit lost, in another topic the moderator bigboss recommended the SoundPEATS trueFREE + 5.0, they do seem to get very good reviews and are pretty cheap as well.

On amazon there seems to be 2 versions here in the UK, there’s one that’s 35hr charge and another thats only £1 more that says in 2020 and is 40hr charge, does anyone know if the quality of both is the same or possibly better in the newer one?

Are there any other recent buds?

I'm interested to know if the issue with my phone in my pocket would probably just be down to them particular mpow m5's i had, i didn’t notice it on my others but then didn't have them that long anyway.

I use a full leather case on my phone which covers from and back but not sure if that’s an issue for the signal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

Yes, there were 2 versions of SoundPEATS. I didn't mind getting the more expensive version, but looking at the reviews, the TrueFREE version had a better fit apparently. I've had them for more than 6 months and been using them regularly. Never had connection issues and sound excellent. Amazon return policy is generous, so no harm is trying them out.

Reactions: jjbomber

jjbomber

Yes, there were 2 versions of SoundPEATS. I didn't mind getting the more expensive version, but looking at the reviews, the TrueFREE version had a better fit apparently. I've had them for more than 6 months and been using them regularly. Never had connection issues and sound excellent. Amazon return policy is generous, so no harm is trying them out.

I just bought a pair on you recommendation. Excellent sound for something so cheap and the vocals are really clear. Many thanks.

Reactions: bigboss
Hello, of course every headphone/earbud can have their “faulties” But depends on what kind of sound you’re after. I never got into expensive earbuds nor do I want to, ya never know what’s going to happen then all that money is down the drain. Have you tried JLABs? I use them for work, backseat riding and lounging on the sofa when the mates are playing their games. They’ve been the best ones I’ve had so far. Only costed $50 here, so about £40 where you’re at. I’d say they’re like a better SkullCandy☠️ in a wireless earbud. Plus if one breaks or you lose them, better paying £40 then £90, right? That or they can be your back-up pair if you find something better. G’day mate and hope your trails on finding something is extravagant!

mjm2705

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I know this an 'old' thread but adding some input ...

The Creative Outlier Air true wireless is £59.99 so in your budget ... I've had these for over a year (alongside multiple other head / earphones) and they remain my 'go to' set for dog walking etc ...

I originally didn't like them as they were too 'muddy' but an accidental mod of removing the acoustic wadding in the ports when cleaning opened them right up to the point of real clarity.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts