Recommendations, Bi-wire speaker cable for Wharfedale diamond 220

gasolin

I have ordered me a pair of really cheap Wharfedale Diamond 220, i want to try them longer then last time and i also now use a different less bright and thin sounding amp

The advantage where i bought them is besides the extreme low price, the free deliverey included and also if i regret it, it won't cost me anything to return them(they pay for it), not shure if they are 100% new or 100% as a new speaker (b-stock, someone who returned them after they have tried it) but they are in very good condition.

Atm i use audioquest flx slip 14/4 (not shure if it matches the general sound of the diamond 220 and my nad c326bee) if i want to buy some different speaker cable i want one set,pair of speakercable like qed's bi wire cable, one pair,set you just split into 4 for the speakers

Is there any you could recommend if i deside to get a different Bi wire speaker cable?

10€/7.5£ for a meter or cheaper with a neutral and open midrange,top, the bass i don't mind if it's bit more punchy, less discrete,neutral

gasolin said:
I have ordered me a pair of really cheap Wharfedale Diamond 220, i want to try them longer then last time and i also now use a different less bright and thin sounding amp

The advantage where i bought them is besides the extreme low price, the free deliverey included and also if i regret it, it won't cost me anything to return them(they pay for it), not shure if they are 100% new or 100% as a new speaker (b-stock, someone who returned them after they have tried it) but they are in very good condition.

Atm i use audioquest flx slip 14/4 (not shure if it matches the general sound of the diamond 220 and my nad c326bee) if i want to buy some different speaker cable i want one set,pair of speakercable like qed's bi wire cable, one pair,set you just split into 4 for the speakers

Is there any you could recommend if i deside to get a different Bi wire speaker cable?

10€/7.5£ for a meter or cheaper with a neutral and open midrange,top, the bass i don't mind if it's bit more punchy, less discrete,neutral

Personally I would stick with a decent speaker cable and forget the expense of a bi-wire cable, but that's just me.

gasolin

Al ears said:
gasolin said:

Personally I would stick with a decent speaker cable and forget the expense of a bi-wire cable, but that's just me.

Quick update, i still find the bass way to suttle,discret so i have already sent them back

Thought they would sound better with my current amp that is a bit bass heavy (and they where sooo cheap)

If you don't use them with a subwoofer or in a corner forget about the bass

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts