Recomend a pay as you go sim with Data for USA?

Paul.

Hi all, I am off to Florida tomorow for Christmas, and would like to keep the use of maps etc on my phone . Can anyone recomend a network with a good deal for data on a pay as you go sim? Has to be GSM. Thanks!

Juzzie Wuzzie

Check AT&T - as they are 1) GSM and 2) do the (IMHO) best prepay deal of $2 a day for unlimited calling and texting. Otherwise, my experience of FLA is that it is relatively easy to drive around given the highway+grid type system implemented.

Paul.

Cool, thanks. Not so concerned with unlimited text and calling, just data really. The family are all on iPhones, so the find my friends feature will come in really handy in the parks :)

Juzzie Wuzzie

I'd be more suggestive of a walkie talkie set-up as you can buy these pretty cheaply at Radio Shack, or the like. 10 mile radius, which should cover you adequately (and if not, you're already in trouble). It is the approach my "in-law" family (of eight) use when skiing - they all just carry a walkie talkie.

Just a suggestion, as otherwise I can see you paying a fair amount for each sim card and plan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts