Recession

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Surprised? I'm not. This is not over yet and we will be paying for this for many years to come.
No, it was kinda obvious that would happen but to be honest I don’t pay too much attention to it.

I wouldn't get too hung up about it. This isn't a case of contraction because of adverse underlying economic conditions, or even that no-one's spending because we're all skint - it's more a compulsory deferral of consumption. A V-shaped recovery seems most likely. We are going to be paying for it for a long time, and there will (most likely) be tax rises as it seems there's little appetite for expenditure cuts.

But no - don't panic. The media report such things sensationally.

Last edited:

Simon 13th note

BANNED
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
My website didn’t work because manufacturers would free ride off my efforts and not offer support. Not paying for the positive review but for work done. That’s came due to covid-19, but the fact I was doing it full time and punters would just go into a shop and buy off my efforts, was terrible. One site told me 70% of manufacturers don’t help small peoples sites with support on loaning products. Terrible really. You start to realise the audiophile HiFi industry is a boys club which is anti business when you have to deal with these people.

Jimboo

Let it go man , let it go. No one asked you to carry on reviewing products that I am pretty sure from the get go suppliers told you they wouldn't pay for reviews. If they did it would be for positive reviews and that would seriously undermine your credibility. It is a fantasy business model you constantly moan about.
it is only anti business practice from your viewpoint . It's like posting numbers you think will be in the lottery draw and expecting people to pay a percentage to you if they win .
You would have done better if you had tried finding a job with a hifi magazine or owning your own shop then you could stock, recommend and get a piece of the action.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts