Rear speaker crackle only on e4 HD ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey, no matter what I am watching on e4 HD, the rear speakers crackles even though its showing DD on my amp.

No other channels do this, no movies, nothing, only on e4 hd.

Anyone else get this?

A

Anonymous

OK Watched cleveland show and it crackled, watched the big band theory and it crackled, but watching how I met your mother and its all ok, very very wierd. must be only certain shows.

tommyb

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey, i get this too, its so bizzarre! Only other channel i've noticed it on is ESPN HD when watching sports with a crowd.

Very annoying |(

A

Anonymous

I get this too, pretty annoying! Happens on almost every episode of Big Bang Theory and some others on e4 HD. Doesn't seem like a common problem judging from the lack of google results..

Dr Badger

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Have also noticed this a few times on my set-up (several weeks ago), and now that you mention it, it does only seem to occur on E4, and it did occur again a couple of times on one of tonight's episodes of The Big Bang Theory.

A

Anonymous

+1

Heard the same problem last night, crackling through the right rear speaker & guess what, that too was on E4 HD's Big Bang Theory!!!

Raniator

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
This is still happening, anyone got any ideas yet?

And yes – it's the right rear speaker when Big Bang Theory is on, like someone said when the canned laughter kicks in.

A

Anonymous

Dose it do it with any other stuff blu ray, cds? if dont worry about it, it just the feed back on the live shows

wilro15

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I thought I was going nuts! I also get the crackling during canned laughter on Big Bang Theory. It was really uncomfortable to listen to and put me off the show. :(

Raniator

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Nope, just E4 HD (not sure if it does it with the SD E4 channel, if there is a HD version I never watch SD).

Blu-Ray films, PS3 games, all other Sky channels are fine.

Not really worried, it's just annoying! :wall:

A

Anonymous

This is still ongoing for me.

Did anyone manage to find a solution?

A

Anonymous

This is still ongoing for me.

Did anyone manage to find a solution?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts