Radio Paradise

McRibbons

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
As a frequent listener to Radio Paradise I’ve come to appreciate its ability to expose me to artists and music I’ve not heard before. When I fancy a bit of “easier” listening I stick it on for an hour or so, and it usually scratches my itch.

Anyone else use it regularly? Or have alternative internet radio stations they can recommend?

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I quite like the internet radio station called chill, which plays lots of downtempo electronic stuff. But I must admit I don’t listen to much radio tbh. Tidal has really transformed my listening experience.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
During work it's Radio 4 in my van. When I'm home Radio Paradise is my usual go-to radio station, and has been for a number of years now. I also donate small amounts now and then in appreciation of their work.

McRibbons

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys, I’ll try Fip and Radio Chill.

I kinda like Radio 4 Today program that runs up to 9am...sad but true.

dont mind the occasional Jo Whiley on Radio 2

emperor's new clothes

May 28, 2013
Visit site
McRibbons said:
As a frequent listener to Radio Paradise I’ve come to appreciate its ability to expose me to artists and music I’ve not heard before. When I fancy a bit of “easier” listening I stick it on for an hour or so, and it usually scratches my itch.

Anyone else use it regularly? Or have alternative internet radio stations they can recommend?

Hi,

Been enjoying RP for several years and found many new artists, new and old. eg Nick Drake who passed me by in the early 70s and Bret.

Have you tried the new app on IOS/Android? Upping the SQ from the already excellent 320AAC, FLAC now an option. Needs bandwidth and memory for initial buffering, but is then seamless. Have to stick with lower bit rates for Apple Carplay. New RP player with FLAC option coming soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts