Radio Paradise flac

emperor's new clothes

May 28, 2013
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/radio-paradise-2.0/id517818306?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

A brief return to the forum to update any RP fans. Apple enabled flac in IOS11 and the lastest RP app has added the option to stream FLAC. Plugging my iPad into the Marantz SA14's USB, I was amazed at the SQ improvement over 320AAC feed from my ethernet-wired SBT into the same DAC (via Coax). Internet radio that is close to CD is very welcome and shows what can be done with sufficient bandwidth. Not yet available via their RP player, but a new one is in Beta. Well worth a listen, IMHO and my SBT is now redundant.

happy listening

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I've recently added the relevant 3rd party plugin to my LMS on my NAS and can now play Radio Paradise FLAC through my Squeezebox Touch.

It is quite a jump up in SQ from the old 320 mpbs stream, which in itself was really good to my old ears..

One other small improvement for me is that the track information is now in sync with the music. Before, there was always a 10 sec gap between the song starting and the correct information being displayed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts